Save the Date for 2021
- Conference day: 28th of September 2021
- Training day: 29th of September 2021
- Location: Südwerk, Karlsruhe
Sounds great? Then read on!
Topics, Trainings, (Lightning) Talks
Talks will be an hour long so there's enough time to dive deep. And it's not just gonna be talks either! Expect an inspiring keynote, fast-paced lightning talks, and a panel of experts having an in-depth discussion and Q&A.
The second day will be dedicated to trainings, where you can spend eight hours learning from the best to up your dev/ops skills.
COVID-19 — Offline or Online?
Honestly, we wanted to do both, but it turns out that live streaming a conference is more challenging than we expected and we're still too small for that. Let's cross fingers for 2022.
So for September 2021, we're going with offline if possible, online if necessary. And after a year of remote events, we can't wait to see you in person! Here's the plan for that:
- call for paper for talks and trainings from mid February to end of March
- discounted early bird tickets in March and April
- talks and trainings published by end of April
- regular-prized birdy bird tickets from May to mid September
- deadline for lightning talk proposals is end of July
- complete and detailed schedule published in August
- more expensive late bird tickets in the last week (don't buy these, get your ticket earlier!)
Of course, nobody knows whether in-person conferences will actually work out in September, so we have a Plan B: If push comes to shove, we'll do an online event like last year (on September 28th). That's not everybody's cup of tea, though, so we'll give you the choice between a full refund or a ticket for the online event (which includes a partial refund as online will be cheaper than offline). We'll make the decision whether to go online in mid August (at the latest).